BMW makes some of the best cars in the world. However, what is there to love about their convenience packages? This article will tell you all about the convenience package options, Keep reading.
What is BMW’s Convenience Package?
BMW convenience package is a luxury upgrade that comes at an extra cost from the base model of a BMW. It’s a great way to get extra features that you wouldn’t normally get with a base model.
If you’re looking for an upgrade from the standard BMW, this is one of the best ways to do it. The convenience package includes an array of extras that make driving more enjoyable and ergonomic.
What does the BMW convenience package include?
The BMW convenience package is a collection of features that make your life easier. The convenience package includes:
- proximity keyless entry
- power lumbar support
- LED headlights with cornering lights
- Remote locking/unlocking via smartphone
- Active blind spot detection
- Front/rear parking sensor
- Lane-departure warning
- Forward-collision mitigation with automatic emergency braking and pedestrian detection
BMW new convenience package contains all the features you’d expect from modern cars.
What is the difference between convenience and premium package BMW?
When choosing between different BMW models, one of the biggest decisions is whether to opt for a premium or convenience package. These packages offer additional features that can make your life easier in the long run.
Here is the differences between the two packages:
- The convenience package includes many of the features that you would expect to find on a modern car. It comes with climate control, power lumbar support, Bluetooth connectivity and other technologies that make driving more comfortable and enjoyable.
- The premium package includes all of those features plus some additional ones. For example, it includes a heads-up display that shows information about your speed and navigation directions right on the windshield. It also comes with adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning systems so you can keep your eyes on the road instead of looking at your instrument panel while driving.
Which BMW models have a Convenience Package?
530i/xi, 530e/xe, and 540i/xi and other Models all have the convenience package.
It includes keyless entry and remote start, as well as a universal garage door opener. All of these features are available through the BMW Connected app.
The Convenience Package can be added to any model with the M Sport Package or Driving Assistance plus Package (which also includes lane departure warning). The Convenience Package can be added at no cost to any other model.
How much does a BMW convenience Package cost?
BMW convenience Package can be purchased for around $850 – $900. It’s a great upgrade that will enhance the driving experience.
BMW convenience package is an optional feature that allows you to enjoy more comfort and safety while driving your favorite car. It comes with many options that can be chosen at the time of purchasing the vehicle or after buying it.
Is BMW Convenience Package Worth it?
The convenience package isn’t a bad deal if you want these features and don’t mind spending extra money to get them.
However, some people might be able to find cheaper ways to get these features if they’re willing to put in some effort or hunt around on Craigslist or eBay.
For example, you could install heated seats yourself by buying an aftermarket kit online or at your local auto parts store; installing heated mirrors can be done by anyone who knows how to use tools and has access to basic maintenance equipment like screwdrivers.
If you’re not confident in your ability to complete the job yourself, consider opting in for the BMW convince package, where everything will be installed by professionals.
BMW convenience package pros and cons
BMW convenience package is a great addition to your BMW car, but there are some downsides to it, we will be taking a look at the pros and cons of the convenience package.
- A convenience package adds a lot of useful features to your car.
- The convenience package doesn’t cost that much extra, but it’s still money you could use elsewhere.
- If you’re going to buy a car with the convenience package, make sure you’re actually going to use it so you don’t waste money on something you don’t need.
- The main disadvantage of the BMW convenience package is that it doesn’t come cheap. In addition to paying for the car itself, you’ll have to pay extra for the convenience package — both when you buy it new or aftermarket — which makes owning a BMW less affordable than owning another brand’s vehicle with fewer options included.
- Some people don’t like that the convenience package includes so many options that they won’t use often or at all. For example, if you don’t need heated seats or a heated steering wheel because your climate rarely dips below freezing, then those features aren’t very convenient and might not be worth paying extra for.
BMW convenience package is indeed the ultimate versatile option for you. It will definitely allow you to experience something different from what you usually have been accustomed to.